Below are some of the questions we frequently get:
- Do you sell your mugs stand alone? Yes we do. All mugs 10 oz. or under are $25, all larger mugs are $30. All bowls 10 oz. or under are $25, all larger bowls are $35.
- Can you refill my container once my candle is used up? Yes, we can refill your container with any of our wonderful scents. Simply get your container to us (mail, UPS, delivery, etc.), we'll make a new candle out of it and will ship it or deliver it back to you. You will be responsible for shipping charges.
- How much does it cost to refill my container? We charge $1 per ounce of wax. The majority of our candles have between 10-15 ounces of wax. Simply look on the bottom of your container, the weight is listed there.
- When will you ship my order? Generally orders go out the day after the order is received.
- Why is my wick mushrooming? This usually occurs when the candle has remained lit for an amount of time greater than the recommended 2 hours. One way to minimize mushrooming is to trim your wick to 1/4-1/8" before lighting the candle.
- Can you make gift baskets? Yes we can. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832.603.7925 to have us design your gift basket.
- Do you use all-natural wax? Yes we do. We use soy for all of our pottery and colored glass candles, and use a food grade paraffin and soy wax blend for all our clear glass candles.
- Why does my candle look yellow after a time? All our candles are made using natural wax and contain no stabilizers or preservatives. In bright sunlight or under florescent lights they can turn yellow or have the natural color of the wax fade. This does not change the scent or degrade the candle in any way.
- How long do your candles burn for? Generally our candles burn for approximately 5 hours per ounce.
Have a question? E-mail us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer your questions.